TRANZCRANE is a 100% NZ owned and operated company based on the North Shore (covering the greater Auckland region), that provides a hire service for Mobile Cranes, Hiabs and Specialised Transport.
TRANZCRANE's valued clients vary from large civil and construction companies that require long term project work to one off or short term Crane, Hiab, and Transportation services for those standard and over-dimensional loads.
The TRANZCRANE team have the skills and expertise to deliver successful projects or those one off Crane jobs as well as Hiab and Transportation services for:
- Placement of precast elements for single and multi-storied buildings
- Bridge removal and placement
- Full factory or major plant shutdowns and relocations
- Structural steel placement
- Machinery moves and transportation
- Lifting and transportation of portacoms, containers, spa pools, statues etc
- Marine services, pontoon floats / pile placement, boat transportation
- Vehicle recovery (24 / 7)
TRANZCRANE's founder and owner Doug Sargeant has over 20 years experience in the Crane and Transport industry. Doug is a hands-on Managing Director and his background leads him to believe that a profesional and reliable team is the backbone of any company.
To ensure TRANZCRANE keeps their clients and team up to date on industry standards they are active members of:
- Site Safe
- National Road Carriers (Inc)
- Crane Association of New Zealand
What sets TRANZCRANE apart from the competition, TRANZCRANE is the only Crane company based on the North Shore. It has built its well respected reputation on being a company with integrity that can provide professional advice and a prompt, safe, efficient service.